GE s Nucleus energy manager empowers you to more effectively manage your energy consumption and costs. The Nucleus energy manager app provides near-real time feedback, giving you insight into how much energy your home is using and the estimated costs. You can see how much energy your GE Brillion-enabled appliances are using*. Do you have a GE Brillion-enabled thermostat? Why walk down the hall when you can change your thermostat settings from your iPhone.
- This requires a GE Nucleus energy manager operating on your home Wi-Fi network
- Brillion-enabled appliances and devices are not required; they are sold separately
- Find out more at GENucleus.com
In Home (Wi-Fi):
- View whole home energy usage and estimated costs in near-real time
- View Brillion-enabled appliance energy usage and estimated costs*
- Change Brillion-enabled thermostat settings
Outside the Home (Cloud):
- View whole home energy usage
* The appliance energy usages are estimates based upon GE product testing and may vary from your actual energy consumption
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GE Nucleus is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
GE Nucleus (version 1.3) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.